Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Tuesday 24 March 2015

R+P Post 20: Reflections so far/looking ahead

Thus far the project has been progressing pretty well. The storyboard we produced was great for splitting our opening into the individual shots and planning framing for them. The animatic was also very useful as when editing the rough cut we could follow the structure we created within the animatic. We did change the structure somewhat however, so hopefully that will help us even more so once we have the footage from our main shoot as then we can refine the structure even more using the rough cut.

Although the test shoot provided us with little usable footage, it still let us learn a lot about lighting and setting up the set. We also will be more cautious with following our shot list due to us missing a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment