Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Construction Post 10: Looking back - reflections on our final outcome

Final Opening Sequence:



Positives:

- Overall, throughout the project our team worked fairly well together. Though there were points where we may have disagreed, we always managed to eventually sort out our issues, and have probably all learnt a lot about working as a team.

- Seeing our initial idea progress into a finished product was quite inspiring for all of us I believe. Though not totally polished, I think we are all rather proud of our sequence.

Negatives:

- At times there was considerable stress felt by the entire group, this was mostly due to the time constraints of the project, and increased pressure due to availability of the studio and actors.

- There was sometimes lack of communication within the group, resulting in further stresses and making it harder to get work completed.

As a whole, despite any issues during the project, I am happy with what our group have managed to produce. There are still some continuity issues within our sequence, however to fix these we would need a further week of shooting and editing.
I hope that audiences find the stylistic look and feel of the sequence, and can relate to or aspire to the compelling lead characters within the opening sequence. I also hope the opening really grabs the audiences interest and attention so they are compelled to keep watching and find out what happens next.


No comments:

Post a Comment