Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Construction Post 1: Our Production Kit

In the construction of our opening sequence, there were several important pieces of equipment we needed.

We used a Canon Legria HF G30 Camcorder, mounted on a tripod, with a shotgun microphone and headphones attached. We had also planned to incorporate the use of a camera jib to do a bird's eye view of the poker table, however we did not manage to get this shot.






As we were shooting in the studio, there were lights above us already, every time we did a shoot I would setup the lights. We used four Arri floor lights and one of the ceiling ones. We had to also wear gloves if handling the floor lights as they got hot quickly.


We also used a clapperboard plus pen and cloth to note down the scene number, take number, director, and camera operator.
Though all the equipment was very useful, the lighting was initially very hard to get to grips with, especially when the actors moved.






Our setup, with me configuring the main ceiling fill light.

No comments:

Post a Comment