Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Sunday 1 November 2015

R+P Post 8: Possible tracks for the single

Whilst holding our group meetings, we all had our own ideas for possible tracks and discussed the following in depth.


David Guetta & Showtek - Sun Goes Down
Mario suggested this song as it has very particular buildups and breakdowns that our ideas could revolve around. Furthermore this track doesn't have a proper music video (just a Lyric video).



Felix Jaehn - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)
I thought this song would be a very good possible track for the single because it has very emotive lyrics that would work well with a narrative story. However we decided not to use this song due to the fact it already has a music video, and coming up with original ideas for the narrative may be compromised.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment