Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Sunday 1 November 2015

R+P Post 5: The kind of video I would like to make

I really want to create a video that uses simple yet effective visual effects to take the viewer to a different world.

This is a great example of what I have in mind as it takes normal everyday shots and locations and 'enhances' them with retro and futuristic graphics.



Another similar technique that the following Watsky video demonstrates is called 'data moshing', and it is basically corrupting a video on purpose to create a desired glitchy effect. I find this very interesting considering the fact that nowadays everyone is usually competing to have the best quality video, and this turns the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment