Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Sunday 1 November 2015

R+P Post 4: Audience groups of interest


The audience groups I am most interested in are festival goers and fans of EDM. The majority of festival goers are young people, however fans of EDM cover a far greater age range.

I believe the popularity of EDM has risen in direct correlation with the more often occurrence of it being played at festivals, and also in conjunction with the electronic elements seeping into pop music tracks.

This graph shows both concert and festival attendance in 2012 and 2014, in thousands of people.
As you can see from the graph, over the two year gap festival attendance in the UK rose by over 700,000. Although concert attendance rose by well over 4 million, this still shows that the audience for festivals is growing, so is a good audience to try to appeal to.

No comments:

Post a Comment