Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Sunday 1 November 2015

R+P Post 12: Artists/Bands that have influenced my ideas

Our artist is based off a mixture of similar real-life artists, including both singers and producers/DJs, which has been very useful, because in doing this our artist has been made to seem more realistic and follow the real conventions of artists of this genre.

Calvin Harris
Calvin Harris

Calvin Harris has had the biggest influence so far in terms of appearance of our DJ. A lot of his pictures are in a striking black & white style, something we are considering replicating.









Porter Robinson
Porter Robinson

Porter Robinson has mainly influenced the direction we want to take with our music video. Although his music is not all similar to the genre we are going for, the style of his music videos (real footage alongside computer-generated graphics) is something we might like to aim for.


No comments:

Post a Comment