Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 31: My call sheet

The next step was to product a call sheet so that all cast/crew knew where to be and when.
We had no major health and safety comments, however we spoke to everyone involved about the general health & safety risks faced on set, this included things such as being aware of where cables trailed along the floor, and not touching the floor lights as they get extremely hot.

The call sheet itself
I found the call sheet very useful for ensuring good organisation, it helped us in staying on top of everything preventing any stressful situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment