Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 17: My Chosen Track

"Sun Goes Down"


"Sun Goes Down" is a track by David Guetta and Showtek, featuring MAGIC! and Sonny Wilson. It was released on the 31st July 2015.

When we chose this track, it had no official music video.



We were aware that the track's distribution rights were owned by Warner Music Group, who are well-known for making copyright claims on YouTube.

Ignacio wrote an email to WMG asking permission for use of the track:


No comments:

Post a Comment