Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 19: My Influences and vision for the project

Jackson Adams
Adams is a music video director who generally seems to work with lesser-known artists, and inspires me due to how unique the videos he creates are. The new, original, experimental styles he creates are things that I've never seen in music videos before, and work well despite how 'different' they are.
His style is recognizable from always changing shot or scene at the end of each verse, and his videos are saturated with shots which have a lot of background blur (shallow depth of field).







Bet against me - majority glitchy, loads of super imposing (datamoshing) (experimental video)


More experimental work, using slow motion, gfx and masking to create a glitchy/jumpy video whilst still looking like the artist is speaking normally.

Zach Sherwin -Goose MCs  - performance video

No comments:

Post a Comment