Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Monday 23 February 2015

R+P Post 16: Casting

We started off our casting by drawing up a rough description of each character, and their name. We then slowly went back and forth thinking through people at school who may fit the description, or that we thought would be capable of acting as, and show an actual interest in doing so.




Our cast:
               
Blake is dressed formally to give a similar portrayal as the lead characters in films such as James Bond.
Jen is also dressed in a glamerous style, however we wanted to represent her as independent and tough, thus the leather jacket.
The dealer appears as a stereotypical dealer.
Chow and Tim are dressed in bland everyday clothes, contrasting massively to the others.


We then spoke to these people to find out who was interested in being a part of our project and who was available on our chosen shoot dates, we would then contact them in advance for any future shoots.


No comments:

Post a Comment