Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Monday 23 February 2015

R+P Post 10: Reflections so far / looking ahead

I believe we have managed to produce a good amount of work so far. Each group member has taken an active role in contributing to the project to keep progressing and overcoming any issues we may have. We have a good amount of research and sources to reference for the choices we have made thus far for our sequence.

The only real issue we've had has been the shoot dates. This is due to the fact we plan to use the school's studio to shoot in as it offers the best place to create our setting. The problem is there are few days we can be allowed to shoot on due to the studio being in use by other people. Adding to this issue is the availability of our actors on the actual shoot days we are allowed to use.

We hope to next produce a storyboard, and from that an animatic and a shootboard, then finally a rough edit of our sequence. Doing so will massively benefit our project as it can quickly show if we are going to have any major issues, and it also allows us to switch and change things around really easily if a problem shows itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment