Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Thursday 5 February 2015

R+P Post 1: How we intend to work as a group

Our group consists of Iggy, Alistair, and myself.


We have decided to hold twice weekly group meetings in which we will discuss the research and development stages. We all agreed to take individual responsibility if we failed to turn up to a meeting, and communicate this to the others. This was so that we could keep up a good pace of work.
In order to keep up consistent work, each of our meetings is at least an hour long. We also agreed we needed to be easily able to communicate to each other any spur of the moment ideas or anything else that should arise during the research and development process, therefore we swapped contact details and also set up a Facebook page to post anything of importance or relevance.


No comments:

Post a Comment