Intro

My name is Eddie Rowe, (candidate number 9147). I'm a media student at the Latymer School. I am working in group 2 with Mario Louka, (candidate number 9099),and Ignacio Flores (candidate number 9049). To view my work, use the 3 labels on the right named 'A2 Research and Planning', 'A2 Construction', and 'A2 Evaluation'.

Group 2 Music Video

My Music Video

Digipak

My Digipak

Group 2 Website

My Website

Tuesday 8 September 2015

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

Group members (left to right): Myself, Ignacio Flores, Mario Louka.

Key strengths: 
I believe I have good technical skills such as in editing and deciding shots and setups, whereas I think Ignacio is particularly good at organisation and planning, for example things like working out our shoot schedule. I think Mario will bring the most creativity and ideas to the group.

Schedule:
We have decided to meet multiple times a week to discuss what we are doing, we have also drawn up a list of what we're going to be doing during each meeting, whether it be discussing ideas or working together on a particular thing such as a timeline.

We have decided to keep in touch via both a Facebook group and also a WhatsApp chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment